“For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.”
2 Timothy 1:7
We know that the Coronavirus (COVID-19) has become a worldwide concern and is on the top of everyone’s minds. We want you to know that health and safety is a top priority here at Vineyard.
Here are the actions our churchis taking:
• We are dedicated to offering a safe and clean environment. Our facilities are cleaned twice a week - from top to bottom: Tuesday and Saturday night.
• We have hand soap in all the bathrooms, and we have a supply of alcohol-based hand sanitizers available for use at every service at the Info Desk, on the walls inside the auditorium and in all the classrooms.
• We plan to continue our weekly services but are monitoring the situation and following recommendations from state and local government agencies. Check vineyardchurch.com or call 424-4444 for updates.
We are practicing good hygiene as a church during our services by:
• We are asking all of our greeters to suspend hugging or exchanging hand shaking but are instead encouraging fist and elbow bumps.
• We thank you for your understanding that anyone with symptoms, even if they are mild, such as fever, cough or runny nose will be asked to go home and rest, and to seek medical attention. Consider watching our service online at vineyardchurch.com.
Here are some practices you can incorporate that will help:
• Avoid close contact with people in public areas, whether they show signs of sickness or not.
• Cover your mouth and nose with your forearm when coughing and sneezing.
• Wash your hands frequently for at least 20 seconds at a time. If no soap and water are available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with 60%-95% alcohol.
• Disinfect belongings you bring to church from your home, like purses, diaper bags, blankets, etc.
• Our Auditorium chairs are sprayed and wiped down with alcohol-based solutions before and between all services.
• We will suspend the “meet and greet” we normally do during the services.
• We will not be passing the offering buckets during services. You may give your tithes and offerings using the digital options we offer or drop your giving into the offering boxes mounted on the wall in the Auditorium or drop it off at the Information Booth.
• All our Dream Teamers in the café will be asked to wear gloves before and during services.
• We will suspend our self-serve bagels and will have our café team handle all the beverages and condiments.
Children and Youth
• Our children’s rooms and upstairs youth area are thoroughly wiped down with alcohol-based solutions before and between all services.
• We will suspend our self-serve kid’s check-in and will have our children’s team check in all children. All children’s workers will be asked to wear gloves before and during services.
Remember that God is our protector and our healer. We can be a voice of calm when people’s lives get turned upside down. God will use these chaotic times to give us an opportunity to share the power and love of Christ.
Psalm 91:5-7 says “You will not fear the terror of night, nor the arrow that flies by day, nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness, nor the plague that destroys at midday. A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you.”
Keep showing the love of God in practical ways to those who need it most.
Questions? Contact: email@example.com
Andy and Sharon Meade, Sr Pastors