As the state of Virginia begins the process of reopening, our Staff & Dream Team have been working diligently to prepare a strategy that aligns with the phased plan as outlined by VA Governor Northam and guidelines provided by the CDC.
Our main priority in reopening our doors is to provide a place of worship that is SAFE, SPACIOUS, and SANITIZED. We can't wait to see your smiling (masked) faces!
Physical Services Reopen: June 13-14
(Online Services will continue)
Service times: Sat 5:30pm, Sun 9am and 11am
• Sat and Sun 9 facial covering and social distancing required at all times
• Sun 11 facial covering and social distancing required with following exceptions:
Anyone drinking or eating (example: coffee, bagel, etc.)
Anyone who has trouble breathing with a facial covering
Anyone who has a health condition that prevents them from having a facial covering on.
[Gov. Northam Executive Order #63]
LET’S WORK TOGETHER TO STAY HEALTHY
We’ll do our very best to sanitize areas likely to be touched before and after every service or event and we will also be sanitizing our HVAC system.
What We’re Doing:
• High touchpoints and common areas will be cleaned before, during and after every service or event
• Campus-wide, all rooms, classes, offices, restrooms, etc will be electrostatically cleaned and disinfected after every service.
• Vineyard Kids Team:
The Vineyard Kids Team experience will be available for your children all three services (toddlers require a guardian to stay with them for the Sat 5:30 and Sun 9am services)
Children required facial coverings at all times during Sat 5:30 and Sun 9 services
No more than 10 children to a room
Sanitize after every service with electrostatic sprayer using non-toxic disinfectant
Tables used for easier social distancing
Temperature checks for all Vineyard Kid Team Members (Those serving as teachers and helpers) and children
No self-check in
How You Can Help:
• Stay home if you are sick or caring for someone who’s sick or has a higher risk of medical complications.
• Wash your hands often and use hand sanitizer provided around our campus.
• Practice 6-foot physical distancing.
• Respect the health concerns of others. For this season we are asking that people avoid handshakes and hugs at this time. Face masks are not required, but we fully support those who want or need to wear masks. Let’s accept and not judge each other on these matters."